16 December 2008

Blue Mind

I haven't been myself lately. By this I mean I've just been doing things that are, in my opinion, out of character. For example.

  • I've worked out. This I cannot explain. I LIKED it, too.
  • I've been patient. A friend of mine needed help with Spanish, and I'm a Spanish major, so I said I would help him. Now, going into it, I was like, Ok, I have to stay calm and not get frustrated with him. And I HAVEN'T. I've been very calm and patient! This is a big thing for me.
  • I haven't kept my room neat. I don't really consider myself a "clean person," but my room is the messiest it's--dare I say it--EVER been. Just lots of things are just lying around.
  • I've been drinking water. And I've been getting healthier. Weird how that works.
I don't know why I've been doing these things. Must be something in the water. (Get it? Cause I'm actually DRINKING water.)

1 questions/comments:

Anonymous said...

& that bastard still failed the class.