24 January 2008

I'm Not Worried At All

(Just for the record, many [hopefully not all] of my blog post titles from now on are going to titles of songs. I was thinking, why try to be creative myself when others have already been more creative? Plus, it's just a song/post title--nothing too important/intriguing that I should be using my own material here. Hey! How about a little game? First person who guesses then comments with the artist of the song, gets a point. Then whenever you want, you can cash in your points. Then, I don't know what, but we'll go from there. So, I'll start: Moby! One point for Catherine. Oh, and no cheating, i.e. googling. I WILL know if you've cheated.)
So I was going to actually say something in this post but I'll save it, since I have a post's worth of words already here.

2 questions/comments:

Brian said...

i am like 99% sure that you decided to set up a game that, if you participate, no other person can EVER win.

Catherine Meagher said...

no i promise i won't ever play again. i was just setting the game up, for an example.